Please check the website for exceptions during holidays and school breaks, or contact the library at 508-588-9100 x1945
Regular hours in Brockton are:
Regular hours in Canton are:
Put your cursor on the line/paragraph you want to indent.
Go to Format > Align & Indent > Indentation options.
Under "Special," select "Hanging."
Press the blue Apply button to save your changes.
Students are provided with some printing funds through Pharos, the library’s print management system. Printing includes sending the print request from the computer they have logged onto, agreeing to the amount of the print in the Pharos window on the computer and going to the printer station to sign in and release the document. Non-student users are not able to print.
1. Select the Print option (If you can’t find it, press Control+P on the keyboard).
2. Make sure the correct printer is selected (“LIBRARY PRINTER on ECLIPSE")
3. Choose single- or double- sided copies. Cost is 10¢ per single-sided page and 15¢ per double-sided page. Note: The default is double-sided.
4. Click the Print button.
5. Check the number of pages and job cost in the pop-up window. If they’re correct, click “Yes.”
6. Log on to one of the two stand-up stations next to the printers.
7. Click the name of a document to select it,
8. Click the yellow Print button at the bottom right side of the screen.
Contact your liaison librarian to schedule library instruction. There are multiple formats available depending on the goals for your class and the assignment:
1. Librarian visit: a librarian will come to your class for an introduction and perhaps a quick overview of the course Libguide, if you have one. This helps students know who librarians are and a very basic introduction of how the library website is organized. Location: classroom
2. Librarian visit, with instruction: a librarian will come to your class and demonstrate different aspects of the research tools available to students, including databases and ebooks. Location: classroom
3. Class visit: the librarian will typically engage the students in some instruction and research discussion, followed by time for the students to do some research with the librarian and faculty member present. Location: library classroom
No, wireless printing is not available. You will need to use one of these 3 methods:
Now you can log into a library computer and print the file.
The types of items most frequently placed on reserve are:
Removing items from reserve:
NOTE: Workbooks and other consumables (items intended for one-time use) cannot be placed on reserve.
*Instructors can make items available for use outside the Library; however, fewer students are able to access them and it is harder to keep track of the items.
With your Massasoit Library ID, you can request a book from any HELM network library and have it sent to Massasoit for pickup.
After finding the book in the catalog, login with your Massasoit email. The book will arrive in a couple of days.
A phone call and a Massasoit email message will notify you when the book is available.